Metro Atl. Floors has expanded and now we have a showroom in Dalton, GA, located inside Georgia Carpet Industries. We hope you’ll come by sometime and say “hi!”
All of our in-home consultants carry Metro’s full line of solid wood flooring samples, however, if you cannot wait to schedule a consultation, we suggest you travel to Georgia Carpet Industries and take a look at Metro’s reserved space. We’ve been working with G.C.I. for years and often refer customers to Tim, who helps the look over options and shows them around. Georgia Carpet Industries’ service and quality is unparalleled and their prices can’t be beat. They’ve been servicing the metro Atlanta area since 1969 and promote American job growth by stocking 95% American made products.
“We’ve been blessed with our existing client base, customer referrals, repeat business and the amount of real estate agents that are using Metro to floor the homes before they go on the market. We’ve grown out of our Canton Road office, it’s now a dedicated space for the office and secretaries. We’re super proud to have moved the main showroom to the Dalton campus!”
– Joel Negron, Owner of Metro Atl. Floors
Why we love GCI:
- 95% of products made in the U.S.A.
- We get a finger on the pulse of changing trends in the flooring industry.
- Top of the line sample boards from all the top shelf manufacturers (private labeled so our customers get the exact name brand floor they want for less.)
- If there’s a particular floor that a customer needs, we send them to Tim and he shows them around, helps them choose.
We are fortunate to have an incredible customer base and Metro owes its expansion to their support and loyalty. We love reading the positive online reviews and nothing is more pleasant to hear than a referral phone call from a past customer.
More news will be on the way in the near future – we’ll also be adding another showroom and TBD location. We’re excited to see what new things are coming for Metro Atl. Floors in 2016 and beyond!